Thursday, September 3, 2015

MASTER JOSEPH'S PROPERTY: SLAVE NAZRAT

VIDEO AND PICS OF MASTER JOSEPH'S SLUTTY PROPERTY BELOW...








MASTER JOSEPH'S PROPERTY: SLAVE NAZRAT ("PANTY-BITCH INSPECTION")
ADDED FEBRUARY 28, 2021






VIDEO: SLAVE NAZRAT SUFFERS BULGE SPANKING AND FRONTAL FLOGGING
ADDED : AUGUST 31, 2017



VIDEO: SLAVE NAZRAT COMMANDED TO ABUSE ITSELF (SPANKING ITS OWN BALLS)
ADDED APRIL 12, 2017



VIDEO: SLAVE NAZRAT ENDURES MORE ELECTRO DISCIPLINE
ADDED APRIL 10, 2017




VIDEO: SLAVE NAZRAT GETS FLOGGED
ADDED MARCH 20, 2017




VIDEO: SLAVE NAZRAT GETS EDGED AND MILKED
ADDED JANUARY 13, 2017

Slave Nazrat Gets Edged and Milked


VIDEO: SLAVE NAZRAT JERKS ITSELF OFF FOR ITS MASTER'S ENTERTAINMENT


VIDEO: EDGING THE PROPERTY


VIDEO: SLAVE NAZRAT ENDURES ELECTRO AGONY



VIDEO: SLAVE NAZRAT BECOMES ITS MASTER'S CUM FACTORY



VIDEO: INITIAL INSPECTION OF SLAVE NAZRAT














 



 
















 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




















 

 

 















 
















 

 

 

 

 















 

 

 

















 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


FAN / VIEWER COMMENTS ABOUT SLAVE NAZRAT
great body
HOT, can't wait to see more of slave Nazrat
gorgeous uncut cock love his foreskin and bent delicous
Sexy slave who loves the exposure
Mmmmmm loving slave Nazrat! Please post more.....
It's so hot seeing his whole body twicch with the electro pulses.
Lucky slave it is
this slave is really hot.
Such a good looking brown slut. Please make longer videos with him. I like him.
hot slave indeed
What a horny slave; I hope you lock up his dick so he can't pleasure himself!
love the treasure trail on this horny little slave !
I WOULD TOTALLY SWALLOW NAZRATS CUM.....OVER AND OVER AGAIN ,,,HE IS PERFECTION...
STILL LOVING,AND WANTING NAZRAT....
I want to milk this sexy hard over and over until he can't cum any more!! keep it up. hot video
Shave his armpits and do a another sexy video!!
Sexy , LOVE your CUM video guys. I like his armpits and especially his HOT crotch.
What a sexy dude and his big fat brown dick love it!
sexy guy
great cumming
True loyal slave. His dick is getting harder while you talked to him.
OMG.....I would swallow Nazrat's BEAUTIFUL CREAMY WHITE CUM OVER AND OVER AGAIN,,,,WHAT A GOD ,Nazrat is
That is one beautiful and lucky slave. But more post-orgasm torment would suit him.
that is such a hot cum shot.
Wish I had been there to catch that in my mouth....
hot slave, delicious pits! could have used some action on his surely hot ass!
the lucky smileface :)
keep doing more with Nazrat-he is so hot
Lucky slave!
those are nipple suckers, on his nipples?, hot
love this slave. He is so hot.
Cute slave but his balls need to get much harder blows
SUCH A DARK DICK & BALLS WITH SUCH A PINK HEAD !
Young beautiful body with big dark uncut dick. Wonderful combination
He has a good pair of balls isn't he. Would use that boi as ballbusting slave.
this slave is so hot
Please Sir,,,,You have several slaves ,,,,Can I have Nazrat,,,,He is SO GORGEOUS,,,,And you won't miss 1..I TOTALLY WANT HIS AWESOME DARK COCK IN MY MOUTH,,,
what a hot slave.....love to be him
That is one hot and happy sub. Look at that smile!
damn he is absolutely hotttttttttttttttt
I would shave his underarms and his pubes. All boys show remain hairless as a sing of submission
he is smoking hot ...he has full suckable lips...check them ..

No comments:

Post a Comment